At Modesto Kidz Dental, we work hard to make sure that all our young patients have a positive dental experience. Our goal is for this experience to create a lifetime of good oral health. Although we hope to use preventive care to avoid issues, we are here for you when cavities do happen. Even in baby teeth, it is important to treat cavities as the decay can easily spread to permanent teeth and create much larger issues if left unchecked. We will always work to save as much of the natural tooth structure as possible.
The dental team at Modesto Kidz Dental offers both traditional and tooth-colored composite fillings. Tooth-colored fillings are durable and look natural, closely matching the color of the tooth. The dentists at Modesto Kidz Dental will work with you to determine the best course of action for your child’s dental health.
Your dentists at Modesto Kidz Dental will consider many factors when decided which fillings are right for your child’s treatment, such as:
1. The components used in the filling material.
2. The amount of tooth structure remaining.
3. Where and how the filling will need to be placed.
4. The chewing load that the tooth will have to bear.
5. When your child needs a filling, we will do everything possible to keep them comfortable. In addition to local anesthesia, we offer laughing gas which can be helpful for a child that is anxious.
If your child is experiencing dental pain, contact Modesto Kidz Dental today for an appointment ASAP. We’re here for you at (209) 578-3131 in our conveniently located offices in Modesto.
We will see you at your first appointment!